Monday, 12 November 2012
I've been workin over my tool-bits "box" for some time. I didn't want it to be just a wooden or plastic "box", so i've made some tweaks.
First, i've primed it with bronze paint and then i've added craquelure mixture (this stuff make a cracks when it is dry) and yellowish on top of that.
Yea, i know, crackles are not so great on pictures and you can't see if there were a bronze or some other paint under the yellow on but come one, it was my first attempt :P
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
22 November 2012 at 01:29
cool and inventive.
23 November 2012 at 13:43
Thanks! More "icons" in development.
Post Comments (Atom)